Klark Teknik DN9650
DN9650 provides a multichannel interface between AES50 networks and third party digital audio networks and point-to-point interfaces. The AES50 and third party interfaces operate in separate clock domains and are connected by a bidirectional asynchronous sample rate converter (ASRC). This unique KLARK TEKNIK technology allows the interfacing of up to 64 bidirectional channels between the two independently clocked domains, which can also operate at different sample rates. Currently supporting MADI and Audinate Dante via the KLARK TEKNIK KT-MADI And KT-DANTE64 network modules, DN9650 is future-proofed in the evolving world of digital audio networking technology by being able to support new and emerging protocols via its industry-standard expansion slot, which is compatible with the Cirrus CM-1* format.
The DN9650 allows MIDAS PRO Series digital consoles and MIDAS digital I/O hardware and other 96 kHz-enabled AES50 devices to interface to multichannel MADI and Dante connections, simply and reliably.
AES50 Network Bridge Format Converter with up to 64 Bidirectional Channels and Asynchronous Sample Rate Conversion
- Network bridge format converter for AES50 networks with up to 64 bidirectional channels
- Compatible with KLARK TEKNIK KT-AES50, KT-DANTE64, KT-MADI and KT-USB network modules
- Asynchronous sample rate conversion on every channel with bypass facility
- Bidirectional output audio clock inhibit feature for redundant network systems
- 24 bit audio operation with 96 kHz and 48 kHz sample rates
- Video synchronisation in standard and high definition formats
- Internal “AES Grade 1” temperature-compensated word clock (1 ppm)
- Internal web server allows browser-based configuration via Ethernet control port
- Status indicator LEDs and LCD display on front panel
- Features Neutrik etherCON* network ports
- Rugged 1U rackmount chassis for durability in portable applications
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.