PreSonus StudioLive RM16AI
- 評價 (0)
PreSonus StudioLive RM16AI – 16-ch Digital Rack Mounted Mixer
The Future of Mixing Has Arrived!
Amazing power in an easy-to-use rack mixer
The PreSonus StudioLive RM16AI Active Integration rackmount digital mixer gives you everything you need for mixing and recording, live or in the studio, in a compact 3-rackspace package. It gives you 16 fully recallable XMAX Class A preamps for your inputs, 32 internal channels, 25 buses, three main outputs, and a 52 x 34 FireWire audio interface operating at up to 96kHz, to give you all the great-sounding I/O you’ll need to run the show. And with PreSonus’s latest innovation, all of your mixing on the SLRM16AI is done on your iOS device, Mac, or PC via their UC-Surface touch control software.
PreSonus StudioLive RM16AI at a Glance:
- Fully recallable 16 x 8 x 3 digital mixer
- Incredibly easy to use
- 16 studio-quality XMAX preamps
- Convenient and compact 3-rackspace unit
- Powerful and intuitive UC-Surface software
Room for Everyone and Then Some
Performance perfection with ample analog and digital channel flexibility
With 16 analog inputs, there’s room for everyone in the band to be heard. Mic the whole drum kit, give everyone a vocal mic, and still have room for keys, guitars, and more. Whether you’re playing virtual instruments, sending your drummer a click, or adding backing tracks to the mix, the 16 digital channels give you the freedom to add more depth and musical interest to your live shows. Play along with tracks that your band lays down in the studio and give your audience the multitracked-CD feel at every performance. Every channel has full Fat Channel DSP processing, so there’s no worry about processing inconsistencies mucking up the mix at the gig. Best of all, everyone in the band has the ability to control their own monitor mix onstage, and the sound engineer is free to focus on how your band sounds out front.
- 16 analog preamps give you plenty of room for everyone to plug in
- Up to 32 internal channels for backing tracks, click tracks, and more
- The same Fat Channel DSP processing on all analog and digital channels
- Everyone can take control of their own monitor mix
Total Control with the Touch of Your Finger
Introducing PreSonus’s UC-Surface software
Inspired by the best of their StudioLive consoles’ hardware and processing, PreSonus redefines your mixing experience with the SLRM16AI. Designed to include everything your old front-of-house rack had, UC-Surface touch control software is your channel strip, your effects and processing rack, and your faders, all in one intuitive mixing tool. By capitalizing and expanding on the wireless networking power of the StudioLive consoles, PreSonus gives you total system control with the touch of a finger, and it works on Mac, PC, and iOS platforms — at the same time!
- Total system control with the touch of a finger
- Simultaneous multi-platform control — just add your router
- Operates in iOS and Windows 8 for multi-touch capability
- Free QMix-AI iOS app for monitor control
A System That Grows with You
Active Integration joins software and hardware
Active Integration is PreSonus’s approach to creating an ideal mixing environment with tight hardware and software integration, giving you a powerful, scalable system that can grow with your needs. The StudioLive RM16AI Active Integration rackmount digital mixer has the power of 32-bit floating-point DSP, wireless and wired networking, and FireWire connectivity. The StudioLive AI software library gives you access to a suite of free software designed specifically to work with your SLRM16AI and other StudioLive mixers on Mac, PC, or iOS. So if you think StudioLive is cool now, just wait until you see what innovations PreSonus comes out with next!
PreSonus Active Integration Software Suite Includes:
- UC-Surface, Q-Mix, and VSL-AI applications to handle everything you need to run full concert productions
- Smart Measurement Technology room analysis to address your mix space’s acoustic issues
- Capture live-recording software for 1-button recording and virtual soundcheck ability
- StudioOne DAW for powerful, professional studio recording, mixing, and mastering
- Nimbit account to get your music to the fans, faster
Powerful and Compact Hardware
Digital mixer power in a small package
PreSonus brings you the mixing power you need in a highly convenient package. In a mere three rack spaces, you get a mixer that provides studio-quality sound wherever you need it. You won’t miss your old console — the SLRM16AI’s front panel gives you the essentials every sound engineer needs, including a headphone section and LED meter bridge, and gives you the convenience of having all your XLR connections at hand. You’ll have plenty of output flexibility too, thanks to both stereo and mono mix buses, and eight auxiliary outputs for monitors and zone mixing.
- Eliminates the burden of transporting fragile, large format mixers
- Front panel controls and connectivity for convenience
- High headroom, low noise XMAX preamps give you pristine audio
- Source-selectable 1/4″ headphone output with volume control
A Great Tracking Solution
Built-in interface for studio or live recording
PreSonus optimized the SLRM16AI to be a powerful live mixer. It combines crystal-clear analog I/O with powerful digital processing, giving you superior audio for your PA along with a great-sounding recording rig. By simply adding a cable and your favorite DAW, the 52 x 34 FireWire 800 interface gives you up to 96kHz performance for recording live or in the studio. Use the 32 internal channels to add virtual instruments or click tracks from a DAW into your mix, and an additional 25 mix buses help keep your routing options flexible.
- 52 x 34 FireWire 800 interface with up to 96kHz performance
- UC-Surface expands your mix with 32 internal channels and 25 mix buses
- Direct access to your DAW
- Includes Capture live-recording software, StudioOne Artist DAW for Mac and Windows, and Nimbit account