PreSonus StudioLive RM32AI – 32-ch Digital Rack Mounted Mixer
32-channel Touch-software Controlled Rack Mount Digital Mixer with Active Integration DSP, 52 x 34 FireWire 800 Audio Interface, 32 XMAX Microphone Preamps, Onboard Digital Effects, QMix, Onboard LAN/Wi-Fi, Expansion Capability and Recording Software
The Future of Mixing Has Arrived!
Amazing power in an easy-to-use rack mixer
The PreSonus StudioLive RM32AI Active Integration rackmount digital mixer gives you everything you need for mixing and recording, live or in the studio, in a compact 4-rackspace package. It gives you 32 fully recallable XMAX Class A preamps for your inputs, 32 internal channels, 25 buses, three main outputs, and a 52 x 34 FireWire audio interface operating at up to 96kHz, to give you all the great-sounding I/O you’ll need to run the show. And with PreSonus’s latest innovation, all of your mixing on the SLRM32AI is done on your iOS device, Mac, or PC via their UC-Surface touch control software.
PreSonus StudioLive RM32AI at a Glance:
- Fully recallable 32 x 16 x 3 digital mixer
- Incredibly easy to use
- 32 studio-quality XMAX preamps
- Convenient and compact 4-rackspace unit
- Powerful and intuitive UC-Surface software
Total Control with the Touch of Your Finger
Introducing PreSonus’s UC-Surface software
Inspired by the best of their StudioLive consoles’ hardware and processing, PreSonus redefines your mixing experience with the SLRM32AI. Designed to include everything your old front-of-house rack had, UC-Surface touch control software is your channel strip, your effects and processing rack, and your faders, all in one intuitive mixing tool. By capitalizing and expanding on the wireless networking power of the StudioLive consoles, PreSonus gives you total system control with the touch of a finger, and it works on Mac, PC, and iOS platforms — at the same time!
- Total system control with the touch of a finger
- Simultaneous multi-platform control — just add your router
- Operates in iOS and Windows 8 for multi-touch capability
- Free QMix-AI iOS app for monitor control
A System That Grows with You
Active Integration joins software and hardware
Active Integration is PreSonus’s approach to creating an ideal mixing environment with tight hardware and software integration, giving you a powerful, scalable system that can grow with your needs. The StudioLive RM32AI Active Integration rackmount digital mixer has the power of 32-bit floating-point DSP, wireless and wired networking, and FireWire connectivity. The StudioLive AI software library gives you access to a suite of free software designed specifically to work with your SLRM32AI and other StudioLive mixers on Mac, PC, or iOS. So if you think StudioLive is cool now, just wait until you see what innovations PreSonus comes out with next!
PreSonus Active Integration Software Suite Includes:
- UC-Surface, Q-Mix, and VSL-AI applications to handle everything you need to run full concert productions
- Smart Measurement Technology room analysis to address your mix space’s acoustic issues
- Capture live-recording software for 1-button recording and virtual soundcheck ability
- StudioOne DAW for powerful, professional studio recording, mixing, and mastering
- Nimbit account to get your music to the fans, faster
Powerful and Compact Hardware
Digital mixer power in a small package
PreSonus brings you the mixing power you need in a highly convenient package. In a mere four rack spaces, you get a mixer that provides studio-quality sound wherever you need it. You won’t miss your old console — the SLRM32AI’s front panel gives you the essentials every sound engineer needs, including a headphone section and LED meter bridge, and gives you the convenience of having all your XLR connections at hand. You’ll have plenty of output flexibility too, thanks to both stereo and mono mix buses, and 16 auxiliary outputs for monitors and zone mixing.
- Eliminates the burden of transporting fragile, large format mixers
- Front panel controls and connectivity for convenience
- High headroom, low noise XMAX preamps give you pristine audio
- Source-selectable 1/4″ headphone output with volume control
A Great Tracking Solution
Built-in interface for studio or live recording
PreSonus optimized the SLRM32AI to be a powerful live mixer. It combines crystal-clear analog I/O with powerful digital processing, giving you superior audio for your PA along with a great-sounding recording rig. By simply adding a cable and your favorite DAW, the 52 x 34 FireWire 800 interface gives you up to 96kHz performance for recording live or in the studio. Use the 32 internal channels to add virtual instruments or click tracks from a DAW into your mix, and an additional 25 mix buses help keep your routing options flexible.
- 52 x 34 FireWire 800 interface with up to 96kHz performance
- UC-Surface expands your mix with 32 internal channels and 25 mix buses
- Direct access to your DAW
- Includes Capture live-recording software, StudioOne Artist DAW for Mac and Windows, and Nimbit account