- Professional and multi-purpose direct injection box for stage and studio applications
- Authentic 4 x 12″ speaker emulation by renowned amp designer Jurgen Rath
- Provides impedance and signal matching for the direct connection of instruments to mixers and amplifiers
- Ultra-flat frequency response due to renowned BEHRINGER OT-1 transformer
- Internal battery automatically shuts off when phantom power is applied
- Allows direct connection to speaker outputs with up to 3,000 Watts
- Switchable input attenuation allows input levels of up to +50 dB
- Ground Lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems
- ¼“ TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Ultra-rugged, road-suitable aluminum case
- Stackable oversized rubber corners
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Whether you’re laying down tracks in the studio, or laying down the truth on stage – you need the amazing ULTRA-G GI100 DI (Direct Injection) box to get your guitar sound to the console with full dynamics and power – and in absolutely pristine condition. The GI100 active DI box gives you all the full-rockin’ glory of your favorite guitar running through a cranked 4 x 12 cabinet – at a fraction of the weight and floor space!
Portable Rock Power
The GI100 works just like a standard DI box; you can plug your guitar directly into the GI100 and get amazingly-clear sound to the console. But, the similarity to other DI boxes ends there; the GI100 can tap into your amplifier’s speaker outputs, even high-powered rigs with ratings of up to 3,000 Watts. Plus, you can switch on the unbelievably realistic 4 x 12 cabinet simulation (designed by renowned engineer Juergen Rath) and you’ve got rock-royalty sized tone in a package the size of a cheeseburger! Sound that is so good, you just may decide to not mic your real speakers ever again!
Ready for Action
The GI100 sounds amazing, and it comes equipped to meet the most demanding needs of gigging and recording, as well as the travel in between. There’s a superb ground-lift switch that eliminates typical ground loop issues – plus, when phantom power is connected via the console or snake, the GI100 automatically shuts off the internal battery. Housed in a really cool-looking, red aluminum road-proof chassis, with oversized rubber corners for added protection – the GI100 is the ideal way to capture every drop of your tone.
The GI100 goes way beyond the typical abilities of a DI box to give you the sound and performance you’d expect from a super-charged vintage half-stack, plus enough power to have your audience wondering where you hid the amp. And you can definitely afford it, with money left over for strings and things!