16-Channel 19” Input Module with Analog and ADAT* Optical Inputs
The POWERPLAY P16 system is the easy and affordable way to give live or recording musicians/vocalists what they really want – “more me!” Part of the P16 Personal Monitoring System, the P16-I input module can be used with any analog source, and convert up to 16 analog inputs into 24-bit digital audio to send to your P16-MPersonal Monitoring Mixers. The P16-I is also equipped with ADAT optical inputs that auto-detect and give priority to incoming signals.
Fast and easy to set up, a basic system can be installed and configured in a matter of minutes – and the system can be expanded to adapt to changing needs. The POWERPLAY P16 Personal Monitoring System puts total control of the monitor mix into the artist’s hands, and when they can hear exactly what they want and need to hear – their best performance is unleashed!
- Converts 16 analog inputs into 24-bit digital audio to be transmitted via standard CAT5e cable
- 2 x 8-channel ADAT optical inputs with auto detect and priority select
- 16 balanced, high-headroom TRS audio inputs
- State-of-the-art 24-bit A/D converters for premium audio quality
- 4-position gain switch per channel
- Digital inputs support 44.1 and 48 kHz sample rates
- Ultra-low system latency of less than 1 millisecond
- Signal Present and Clip LEDs per channel plus ADAT status LEDs
- Standard CAT5e connection delivers power and signals for up to 6 Personal Mixers
- 6 ULTRANET expansion network connectors (RJ45)
- Internal autorange power supply for maximum flexibility (100 – 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany