Sommer Cable SC-Galileo 238 Plus @meter
- 評價 (0)
Microphone Cable SC-Galileo 238 Plus; 2 x 0,38 mm²; PVC Ø 7,00 mm; black
shields better. Just like the SC-SYMBIOTIC, but a little bit more exclusive due to the dual reversely stranded helical copper mesh screen and the wire pairs embedded in PVC. This makes it even more flexible. Because of the thicker wire diameter (2 x 0,38 mm²) it is suitable for distances greater than 100 meters. This cable is technically sophisticated and may be the best microphone cable on the world market. Your clients in the recording studio will be surprised at the low-noise transmission!
In the SC-Galileo 238 Plus (Order No. 200-0271) the two reverse laid helical mesh screens have been individually insulated using a non-conductive foil. This separation of the screen grounds is common practice in professional sound studios and in broadcasting.
- Extreme long life and twist-proof due to the thick jacket and the wire pairs embedded in PVC
- Absolutely neutral and loss-free audio transmission due to the use of fine copper
- Excellent protection due to the dense reverse dual mesh screen
- Very flexible due to the tightly stranded conductors and litz wires
- Loss-free transmission over long distances due to a large wire gauge of 2 x 0,38 mm²
- Highly professional studio and stage technology
- Demanding OB van technology for radio and broadcasting
- First-class hifi connection (red and white conductors on pin 1, separate shielding)