- 評價 (0)
The Livemix LM-DANTE-EXP2* is a user installable option card for the MIX-16 and MIX-32. This input option card is for connecting to your Dante digital network. Audinate’s Dante technology is a widely accepted and highly reliable standard for networked audio, especially in live sound and studio applications.
All the network subscriptions can be made using the touchscreen on the Livemix CS-SOLO or CS-DUO for quick and easy setup. Channels can be setup with a single “Import 1-24” button or each channel can be individually subscribed across multiple devices. Using the Import Names feature, Dante channel names can be assigned to the Livemix channels.
- Expands the MIX-16/MIX-32 for connection to Dante network
- Easy configuration with the
- Livemix CS-SOLO or CS-DUO
- 48 kHz / 96 kHz
24-bit digital audio
- Easily update an analog Livemix system
- Quick setup & name importing